Highlights from the Week
1. This week the U.S. House and Senate passed a bill that raised the debt ceiling and prevented a government shutdown. View how members of the U.S. House voted here and view how members of the U.S. Senate voted here.
2. This week the U.S. House passed the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act. View how members of the U.S. House voted here.
3. This week the U.S.Senate voted on a resolution to end COVID-19 vaccine and testing mandates for private businesses. View how members of the U.S. Senate voted here.
4. This week included National Pearl Harbor Day which was the 70th Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attacks. View statements from members of the U.S. House and Senate on the anniversary here.
5. This week the Senate continued to debate numerous provisions within the Build Back Better Act. View statements from members of the U.S. House and Senate on the legislation here.
By John and the Officials Research team
Public Statements: 816 statements were added this week
The New Jersey state legislature passed a bill that authorizes police to view body camera footage.
The Arkansas state legislature passed a bill that prohibits certain teachings regarding race and sex.
Congress: 2 bills added